During the exhibition the Gallery has partnered with one of Britain’s first and finest chocolatiers Charbonnel et Walker to offer one lucky winner a year’s supply of chocolate.
The winner will receive a seasonal delivery of delightful Charbonnel et Walker surprises.
Prepare to enjoy violet creams and Pink Marc de Champagne truffles, delicious Easter Eggs with Milk Chocolate and Sea Salt Caramel truffles, dark chocolate enrobed bittermints, drinking chocolate and a selection of the finest Christmas chocolates.
The original Charbonnel et Walker shop was founded in 1875 at 173 New Bond Street in Mayfair and has in the elegant Royal Arcade ever since. Encouraged by Edward VII (then the Prince of Wales) Charbonnel et Walker formed as a partnership between Mrs Walker and Mme Charbonnel, the latter from the esteemed Maison Boissier chocolate house in Paris.
Charbonnel et Walker chocolates are hand-made to the traditional recipes of Madame Charbonnel. They are particularly renowned for their dark chocolate, made from the finest dark couverture. The result is a decadently rich taste and an unforgettable experience.
The company also has the privilege to be endorsed by the Royal Warrant as one of the few chocolatiers to Her Majesty The Queen.
Find out more at charbonnel.co.uk
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date 25/05/2015. All entries will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be drawn at random and notified by email by 05/06/2015. The winners must claim the prize within two weeks or they will be considered forfeited and another draw will take place on the same basis.
2. Entrants must be over 18 and resident in UK.
3. Entry is limited to one per person.
4. No cash alternative.
5. Prize cannot be combined with any other offer and is non-transferable.
6. Entries can be submitted online via the National Portrait Gallery website on in the exhibition via the competition touch-screen.
7. The winning entrant will be chosen at random by the National Portrait Gallery from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. The decision is final and non-negotiable.
8. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
9. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
10. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
11. Employees of the National Portrait Gallery and Charbonnel et Walker, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
12. The competition is run by the National Portrait Gallery Marketing Department. The Gallery is situated at St Martin's Place, London WC2H OHE, Tel: +44 (0) 207 7306 0055.
The Gallery is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal data given will be held securely by the Gallery and only used to administer your competition entry unless otherwise indicated above. It may be used for internal research/statistical purposes. It will not be passed to any third parties unless otherwise stated.