Every year, the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize is accompanied by the People’s Pick, allowing exhibition visitors the opportunity to vote for their favourite portrait in the show.
Visitors to the exhibition will also be able to enter our prize draw. One lucky winner will receive a FUJIFILM X-T100 camera, worth £549 and brunch for two at the Portrait Restaurant.
You can enter the draw using the digital screen inside the exhibition. Entries received by the end of 3 February 2020 will be counted towards the People’s Pick announcement. All entries after this date will be valid for the prize draw (until the exhibition closes on 16 February 2020). Entry is limited to one per person
Danel by Richard Ansett © Richard Ansett
- The People’s Pick winner will be counted from entries made before Monday 3 February 2020. All entries after this date will be valid for the prize draw (until close of exhibition Sunday 16 February 2020).
- Closing date for the competition is 16 February 2020. All entries will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be drawn at random and notified by email by 2 March 2020. The winner must claim their prize by 16 March 2020 or it will be considered forfeited and another draw will take place.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- Subject to availability.
- Entries made using automated competition entry systems or similar are not allowed.
- The winning entrant will be chosen at random by the National Portrait Gallery from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. The decision is final and non-negotiable.
- The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
- The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- Employees of the National Portrait Gallery and competition partners their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
- No cash alternative. Not transferable and non-refundable.
- The competition is run by the National Portrait Gallery Marketing Department.
- The Gallery is situated at St Martin's Place, London WC2H OHE, Tel: +44 (0) 207 7306 0055.
- Prize includes one FUJIFILM X-T100 camera, worth £549 and brunch for two people at the Portrait Restaurant.
The Gallery is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal data given will be held securely by the Gallery and only used to administer your competition entry unless otherwise indicated above. It may be used for internal research/statistical purposes. It will not be passed to any third parties unless otherwise stated.
Please note that entrants must be 18 years and over and residents of the UK.