By phone 020 7321 6600
Daily 9.00 – 17.30 (transaction fee applies)
In person at the Gallery
Daily 10.00 – 17.00, Fridays until 20.00
Tickets without donation Full price £6 / Concessions £5.00
Tickets with donation Full price £7 / Concessions £6
£3 tickets for under 25s on Fridays
£3 tickets for concessions and over 60s
Monday-Wednesday mornings (10.00-11.00)
Concessions include: Those in receipt of pension credit, universal credit or income support, students, children 12–18 years, registered unemployed, disabled people (with free entry for one carer). Proof of age or status required.
Free for Members and Patrons
Gallery Membership offers a range of exclusive benefits: free and unlimited entry to exhibitions, special exhibition previews and private views, regular newsletters and a 10% discount in the Gallery Shops, Portrait Restaurant and Portrait Café.
Membership starts from just £55. Find out more and join online today here. (link through: https://www.npg.org.uk/support/join-us/members.php)
Patrons enjoy all of the benefits of Membership as well as an exclusive events programme including opening night Private Views and curator-led tours. Find out more and join online today here.
Monday - Wednesday 10.00 -11.00 enjoy £3 entry.
Under 25s Every Friday enjoy £3 entry.
Free admission for Gallery Supporters and children under 12 years in family groups. National Art Pass holders 50% discount.
For more information on online and telephone ticket bookings please see Terms and Conditions
For more information on frequently asked questions on ticketed events please see FAQ's
To celebrate the The National Lottery Heritage Fund’s support of the arts, we are participating in the National Lottery ‘thank you’ campaign.
From 23 November – 1 December, we are joining other National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK in saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket or scratch card.
Any visitor who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard between 23 November and 1 December can see the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2019 for free and experience the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Terms and conditions
- Offer valid from 23 November – 1 December 2019 inclusive
- Tickets and scratchcards must be purchased between 23 November – 1 December in order to be eligible for the offer
- One National Lottery ticket or scratchcard can be used to redeem one Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2019 ticket
- To redeem the offer, visitors should present their scratchcard or lottery ticket at the Ticket Desk in the Ondaatje Wing Main Hall before making a purchase
- Only valid for on-the-day tickets
- The Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2019 is open 10.00 – 18.00 daily (last entry 5.15pm) and until 21.00 on Fridays (last entry 8.15pm)
- Offer inclusive of dates above only, subject to availability and standard terms of purchase
- No cash alternative
- Tickets and scratchcards must be original, photocopies or images will not be accepted
- Offer only available to over-16s
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer